Skip to main content

We all love coffee so we are incorporating coffee bars into most of our kitchens.  

Popular posts from this blog

Spring in Hickory

A hanging balcony garden is a great place for colorful flower display. Lettuces and herbs grow well here too!

Spring in High Point

Prior to market I was reading a design magazine and noticed an ad for Mr Brown London. The ad was perfect in composition and style so I tore out the page and saved it for future research or inspiration.  It referenced a showroom in New York but there was no mention of others so you can imagine my delight when I spotted the Mr Brown London High Point Showroom as I rode the bus from the parking lot to the IFHC on Friday.  This is my favorite piece but there are many others equally exciting.  Only their third market in High Point excitement will certainly build as others discover it.   My next stop was Paul Robinson Fine Art where artist, Amy Gordon displays her work.   Always fun and inspiring this young artist is sure to catch your attention.